Wednesday, December 26, 2007

O My G!

Wow, so like where did December go?! I wasn't even ready for Christmas until the 23rd and now it's done and gone. Dang it! I mean, I still had a good eventful time and I am so thankful for being able to spend time with family. Let's see, some of my best presents where a couple of gigantic National Geographic photography books (they weigh about 20lbs each!), a mini Swiss Army knife, and a hot pink fuzzy bathrobe from the cutest sister in the world.

I am hoping to post some pictures soon but the computer with the pictures doesn't have internet and vice versa. Keep your eyes out though.

Another totally random thing: I've been listening to Relient K a lot lately and they are fabulous. If you go to their website you can listen to some of their newest music for free! "Forgiven" is like the best ever.

Lastly, Happy Boxing Day!

No comments: