Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm going to jail

This is just a post to say goodbye to all of my friends and family. You read it correctly, I'm awaiting an arrest. Any day now a police officer will come to get me. What was my crime? Fraud. Or racketeering. Either one... maybe both? So I have been helping with the Polar Express train ride event at the museum selling tickets and doing will call. What does that have to do with anything and why would I go to jail for that? Well, let me tell you. My accuser is a gentleman who ordered tickets for the Polar Express and was upset that he was charged a "shipping" charge when his tickets weren't actually shipped. They were put in will call, which it said on the website when the tickets were ordered and the fee is $3 for shipping or processing. Apparently it's fraud to charge a processing fee and call it shipping. Anyway, I'm off to jail, send me a care package.

2 comments:

Ben P said...

It's OK, I'm sure they'll let you blog from jail.

Geoff said...

so funny.