Thursday, November 1, 2007

"It's not a toomah"

So if you've spent any amount of time with me you might know that I get headaches. Like a lot. A least one a day pretty much. They usually last for 10-15 minutes making me slightly incapacitated and definitely more grumpy, but then they go away. Lately it seems like they've been getting a little bit worse-- of course, it could be that I'm a big baby. Either way, it's now and it feels bad. But the point that I really wanted to make was that I'm not sure what causes these headaches. I have some ideas though, and here they are:

1. I spend too much time hunched over at a computer.
2. It's residual pain from whiplash.
3. I have plugged up sinus issues.

Upon further thought I came to some conclusions as to what I might do to remedy the situation:

1. Give all of my computers away to the poor.
2. Go back in time and prevent the accident that caused the whiplash.
3. Cut off my head.

But please, don't pity me for my sorry state, it's really not as bad as I might make it sound. I should probably just drink more water.

1 comment:

Ian Schanning said...

Let me know if you get that time machine going: I've certainly got some business to handle in the past.

Also, if you plan to cut off your head, you might want to encourage Rachel to become a magician. That severed twin head of yours could lead to a fantastic stage trick.