Monday, October 29, 2007

To All My Admiring Fans

I can see already that this blog is going to be hugely popular. I mean I've already had 9 views, and a few comments on the blog and off. Of course, I've got my critics, too. Already it has been pointed out to me that I occassionally spell things wrong and that I need to include links when I reference another site. Well critics, just you wait! You'll see! Pretty soon I'll have like 20 profile views from people all around the globe! I'll show you what a beautiful thing this blog will be! A forum for learning and understanding, where freedom of expression reigns and high moral values are lifted up! So to all my admiring fans (which I think includes the critics, too) Thank you. Thank you for faithfully reading my blog in its first few days of life.

Thank you.

1 comment:

rriblet said...

Good morning Alison.Looking forward to dropping into your blog to see what you have been up to.(And I promise not to critic your spelling)