Friday, April 4, 2008

What is Your Marital Status When Filing for Taxes?

Single. Yep, it seems like I am one of the last single women in my age bracket in the whole wide world. It seems like every other day I'm hearing about someone who got married, is about it get married, is planning on getting married, etc. And don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for these people, these friends and aquaintances of mine who I know deserve a lot of love. It's just a little crazy feeling sometimes. But that's ok, because I'm still holding strong. I'm celebrating 3 months of freedom and learning more about being myself without trying to please or impress anybody. It's a good place for me right now. At 24, I'm growing up.

3 comments:

Ian Schanning said...

November '09!

Rachel said...

According to Facebook I'm going to get married when I'm about 28. Nice.

Rachel said...

I just posted on my blog and then wanted to see yours. I had forgotten what you wrote. Yikes. We're starting to sound more and more like crazy bird ladies.