Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I like candy hearts that say, "Hello Foxy"

Everybody knows what tomorrow is right? Valentine's Day! Now, there are many opinions that people hold about February 14th. Many people think it's very romantic, others find it depressing, and still others protest it as being cheesy and commercial, and these feelings are often dependent on whether or not the person has a special somebody. Some people have been asking me how I feel about it, since I recently broke up with someone. Guess what? I feel fine! Really, I'm neither here nor there with Valentine's day, I could take it or leave it. But here are somethings that I've been doing: I bought my family a bouquet of tulips, I was singing "Dream a Little Dream of Me" while at work, I went out with friends and kicked booty in a pub quiz last night. I've been having a great week and I'm surrounded by people who care about me and appreciate me. Plus, daffodils are blooming in my front yard and yesterday it got up to 74 degrees. Welcome, Valentine's Day!

No comments: